Cool Runnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

resto druid application :o

2 posters

Go down

resto druid application :o Empty resto druid application :o

Post by Sinnessjuk Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:40 am

Name of your Character? Sinnessjuk

Class? Druid

Race? Night elf

Current Level? 70

How old are you? 15 turning 16 soon Smile

Where do you come from? I come from sweden.

Time played? On this character, 7 days played at 70, lucky drop-rate QQ. Smile Started out with my first characters around 2 years ago.

Do you have previous endgame raiding experience? yes ofc, kara, gruul, zul'aman and a little of ssc Smile

What attunements do you have? As far as I know there is no attunements req anymore except heroics and I got all keys there.

How often do you play? Everyday, alot.

Do you know anyone in Cool Runnings? Nope, been doing few instances with Llolita though and she has given me a good impression of this guild.

Why do you want to join Cool Runnings? I wanna raid alot and have fun, this guild seems like the one for that Surprised

Do you apply as a raiding or a casual member? raiding ofc! Very Happy

If you apply as a raiding member, what role do you prefer? Resto.

Can you use TeamSpeak? You are not required to talk but to listen to the RL's, Yes I can use teamspeak or ventrilo or what so ever, I have a working microphone.

Which last two guilds have you been in, and why did you leave? Just been into one guild at this server, inspire. First it seemed like the guild I wanted to be in, but turned out not. Not so much raiding as I wanted and were slacky in progressing Razz Havn't leaved them yet though since im not sure I will be able to join you, its up to you Smile

Tell us a bit about yourself. Well I am a 15 year old boy from Sweden that likes to play WoW and be with friends and make new ones. Actually it aint so much more to know about me I think this is a good description of me.

Link to the armory : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&n=Sinnessjuk

Do you have any applications to other guilds? Err, nope.

Sinnessjuk
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

resto druid application :o Empty Re: resto druid application :o

Post by Jïmmyy Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:14 pm

GL with your app! Very Happy
Jïmmyy
Jïmmyy

Number of posts : 28